Tuesday 30 December 2014

December Empties


Hello lovelies, how are you today?
I can't believe that it is the 1st of January 2015, how crazy is that? 2014 has just flown by hasn't it?
I hope you have all had a fantastic New Years eve and look forward to 2015 with hope, love and happiness.
I thought I would share with you my December empties and what I thought of them. So, with no further ado, here we go.....


Insette dry shampoo: WBA  (Would buy again) as I found this to buy me a couple of days more of not having to wash my hair, it is cheap and smells divine.
Treseme Silky smooth conditioner: WNBA (Would not buy again) as this did nothing for my hair and was a nightmare to get out of the bottle.
Treseme Silky Smooth shampoo: WNBA as good a shampoo as this was, it was just too difficult to get out of the bottle. Not worth the hassle.

LYNX Shower gel Attract: WBA as I adore men's shower gels, they smell soooo good and this bad boy was no exception. Love.
Lubattie bath oil: WBA as this was just divine, it moisturised my extremely dry skin and did not irritate my eczema.
Loccitane rose shower gel: WNBA as I was disappointed with this as it didn't foam up enough for me and I didn't feel it was worth the money.
Kleenex eye make up remover wipes: WBA and have done so on many occasions. It removes waterproof make up with ease.
Racinne moisturiser: WNBA only because it is out of my price range but I do think it is a lovely moisturiser.
Nails Inc caviar top coat: WBA as I think this is a good top coat and helps to lengthen the longevity of my nail polish.
Superdrug nail polish remover: WNBA as I had to use a fair bit of this to get my normal polish off. Not good.
Benefit That Gal primer: WNBA as this did nothing for me, didn't even brighten my skin. Not a fan.
Benefit Porefessional: WCBA (Would consider buying again) but only if it is on offer as I find Benefit to be expensive though I do like this primer.
Nivea lip balm: WBA as this is a nice lip balm.
OPI mini nail polish: Unfortunately, as you can see, this bottle broke but luckily, I have 1 or 2 other nail polishes hehehe.
It is that time again where I have to bid you farewell. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and have fun.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.