Sunday 28 December 2014

NOTD: Essie Marabou Nail Polish

Hello my lovelies, how are you all?
I hope you are all doing OK.

I thought I would share with you a NOTD featuring Essie's Marabou polish.
I have to say that as much as I like the shade, I don't like this particular polish. It was runny, went on very very streaky, so much so that I had lumps in the polish when it dried.  I was so tempted to take it off straight away but I wanted to see how long it would last before chipping, sadly that it didn't even last the day. I so not like this polish in the slightest. Sorry Essie.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.