Thursday 11 December 2014

The further adventure's of Bubbles the Shih Tzu

Hello my lovelies,
how are you? I hope you are feeling well?

I thought I would share with you Bubble's further adventure's this past  month. 
She is completely and utterly in love with her new best friend, Mitch who is a gorgeous Bichon fise. He is such a sweetheart and when Bubble's isnt in tow, he gets excited until he realises she isnt with me and climbs on his bed and just refuses to move from there. The poor fella.
Below is Bubble's favourite local park and the common at the back of where I live, she just loves it. She loves the park more because of all of the children that play there, she loves to join in the fun and sulks if she cant lol.
 I have started to introduce her to 2 types of walks too, we have school run walk which happens in the morning and in the afternoon. And then comes her favourite type of walk: the Freedom walk. I have a completely seperate lead for this as I just let her loose and she chooses what we do, we can be out for hours and she is always goosed by the time we get home. She has a tendency to love running in the leaves and chasing them when the wind blows them around. 
She doesn't overly like getting wet and I dont look forward to giving her a bath because of this as she can be a bit snappy. I am trying to turn bathtime into funtime, introducing toys and only putting in a small amount of water and gradually introducing more with each bath. Hopefully this works for us in the end as it is traumatic and extremely upsetting for her.
She still isn't coming down the stairs on her own yet, though getting up them is not an issue lol. I think she gets so excited when she gets up but forgets she can't get down them, she has a very sad howl when she is up there and wants to come down. the poor lamb.












I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye until the next time. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.