Friday 19 December 2014

NOTD: Smitten Polish

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping ok?

I thought I would share with you a beautiful NOTD by Smitten Polish The Ghost of Jupiter. I bought this polish, and other little pretties from a lady on a Facebook nail page of which there are a fair few. You can see that haul here.
Ghost of Jupiter is a beautiful dark blue with small and medium glitter pieces that add a little extra glamour to the mix. This pretty was opaque in 2 coats though was a tad rough when the polish dried even with 2 coats of top coats though that didn't put me off. I absolutely love this polish, just stunning.






It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.