Wednesday 17 December 2014

Revolution The Matte Effect Foundation Review

Hello my lovelies, how are you all? 
I hope you are all ok.

I thought I would share with you a review on the Revolutions Matte effect foundation. I have a few products from Make Up Revolution and there will be more reviews over the coming months but for now, onto the Matte foundation.
 I am extremely surprised at just how good this is for £2, I mean, seriously, what did I expect for £2? Not alot but I am happy to be surprised by this foundation and will definately be repurchasing this in a different shade.
I do like this foundation, it is thin but not runny. It is a light coverage and is most definately matte. The lasting power is not anywhere near the 16 hours it claims it can be, though it lasted a good 6-7 hours on me with no patchiness when wearing off. It blended beautifully and also layers really well.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.