Friday 5 December 2014

November/December Favourites

Hello my lovelies,
how are you? I hope you are all keeping well.

I thought I would share with you what I have been loving over the November and December months. I know we are literally at the very end of December but I just wanted to let you know that both November and December are hard for me as that is when my mother passed away and her funeral was held. This has now been the 3rd Christmas since she has passed and she is missed more than I thought was humanly possible. If nothing else, it might show why I slack off a little in November and December. I can only apologise for that and I promise to make up for it over the next year.
I am sorry about the ramble and morbidity of the ramble but I thought I would at least give you an idea of why I have not been putting posts out as much as normal. I hope you understand.
Anyhow, onto the reason I am writing this for you: my favourites.


Eucerin: (Available here) This is fantastic if you suffer form dry skin conditions like I do, I have eczema and this has been a welcome relief to the itchiness that eczema can bring. I am not sure I would repurchase though because at £13, I can buy E45 for a lot less money and does a very similar job.
Superdrug Vit E hot cloth cleanser: (Available here)WBA and I have done on numerous occasions. I love this over the Liz Earle version as I find this to be more suited for my skin which can be dry and extremely sensitive. And at £4.99, it is significantly cheaper than the Liz Earle equivalent.
No7 Soft & Soothed gentle toner: (Available here) I have repurchased this many times now and I love it. It costs £8 but I use the No7 skincare vouchers that takes £5 off the price. Not too shabby for £3. Love this.
Wilkos essential facial wipes: (Available here) I love these, they are moist enough but not too wet and take off your make up on those lazy days. At 50p you can't complain too much and I like these over some of the more expensive brands.
Racinne ultimate youth power cream: (Available here). I was lucky enough to receive this as part of a magazine subscription and I am thankful that I did. I was surprised at how much I loved it though I am not sure I would repurchase because of the price, a tad high for me.
Kleenex Eye remover wipes: I have repurchased these many times and have a good few as back ups in my beauty drawers. I purchase them from Savers or the Pound shops.
Boots time delay eye cream: (Available here) I will repurchase this as it moisturises my under eyes like a dream. Love.
Loreal code jeunesse lumiere serum: (Available here though I was able to purchase this in B&M). I love this serum, it immediately softens my skin the second I put it on before my moisturiser. I love it.


No7 BB cream (Available here) I purchase this when the vouchers are on and No7 are included in the 3for2 offer that Boots do regularly. I love this on its own or under foundation. I just love it.
UD all nighter setting spray: (Available here) I am absolutely loving this setting spray, it helps to keep my make up form caking up and staying put. You have to love a product that does that.
Bourjois healthy mix foundation: (Available here) I absolutely love this foundation, it has to be 1 of my all time favourites. It is light enough for me but gives a medium coverage and perks up my dull complexion. Love it.
No7 Concealer: (Available here) I was surprised at just how creamy this bad boy is, it gives amazing coverage and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Bodyshop light diffusing under eye concealer: (Available here) This is just stunning and is better than my Bobbi Brown correcter. I will definitely be getting this bad boy again.
UD Naked 3: (Available here) What can I say? This is by far my favourite palette over the past year. I just love this sexy beast.
Art Deco buildable eyeshadow palette: (Available here) Oh my, these are breath taking and I just love them to death. I will be doing a future post featuring both of my Art Deco palettes and I will go into more details then.
UD Naked basics:(Available here) I put off buying this for so long and I am so thankful that I did purchase this as it is amazing and have not stopped using it with the naked 3 and the Art Deco palettes since getting them.

Laura Geller baked elements blusher: I purchased this form ebay and I am glad that I did. It is just breath taking and has made me want to get more LG bits. Love
HD Brow blusher in blush 2: (Available here) This is another ebay purchase for me and its another gorgeous blusher that will definitely be used alot.
Elf blusher tickled pink: (available here) This is a blusher that has survived my many destashes and will continue to do so. It gives such a lovely pinch of a flush and is perfect for all of us pale lasses.
Elf all over colour stick spotlight: (Available here) Yet another Elf product that survives my many destashes. I just love the glow that this beauty gives. Stunning.
MAC msf in Lightscapade: (Available here) This is my all time favourite highlighter. It is just breath taking. It is a tad expensive but I have had this for just under a year, there is not even a small dent  and I use it almost everyday. Definitely well worth the money in my opinion.
Loreal liquid lipstick nude ballet: (Available here) I have started loving glosses this past year as part of my everyday make up and this is definitely 1 I have been reaching alot for. Definitely a repurchase.
Rimmel Colour crush Drive me nude: (Available here) This is my favourite out of the bunch, it is just amazing and lasts a decent amount of time.
Clinique chubby stick super strawberry: (Available here). When I first tried these, I wan't the biggest fan as there are much more pigmented versions out there but for in my handbag, this is perfect for this time of year. It protects and gives a hint of colour to my lips that I like. 
Model &Co mini lip gloss in viva: I received this in a swap not too long ago and I have to say that I love it. I will definitely be on the hunt for this in the full size.
Elf lip liner in Bark: (Available here) This is the perfect nude lip liner and is surprisingly soft. I love it paired with the Model&CO gloss above.
Maybelline the Colossal mascara black:(Available here) This is, by far, the best waterproof mascara that I have ever tried. I love this. Amazing.
Hara Juku Lovers perfume Love: This is very hard to get now but it is such a lovely scent that I had to share it.
Diesal Loverdose: (Available here) This has been my go to perfume when I have been unsure what to wear. I just reach for it and know that it is a lovely scent and will last a long time. Love it.

Revlon Parfumerie Autumn spice: (Available here though they have appeared in the pound shops) I was surprised at just how much I loved this polish. It doesn't look like much in the bottle but when it is on, WOW! It is seriously stunning.
Orly Fowl Play: (Available here) This is just 1 of the most beautiful polishes that I own. Love it.
Essie Toggle to the Top: (available here) This is another stunning nail polish that I have been wearing over and over this past 2 months. I love it.
OPI Linkin Park after Dark: (Available here) Oh my, I have been lusting after this sexy bad boy for a long time and I was recently lucky enough to purchase it a while back from a lovely lady, Lyndsay in the most epic nail mail (you can see that here) I will do NOTD featuring these beauties in the not too distant future.

I hope you enjoyed my favourites and don't think I rambled on too much or found it boring. Please let me know if you would like to see more like this post.
It is that time where I say goodbye. 
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.