Wednesday 3 December 2014

Nails Inc TSV

 Hello my lovelies,
how are  you all?
I hope that you are feeling well?
In spite of the past couple of ye years over the Christmas period where it hasnt been overly fantastic in my personal life, this year I am feeling hopeful and I amseriously getting into the Christmas spirit? How does Christmas make you feel?

I thought I would share with you a recent QVC TSV (Today's Special Value) that I purchased last month. After a recent visit to Harvey Nichols in Liverpool and the manicure that I had there, I think I have become a bit of a Nails Inc convert.
I didn't use to be the biggest fan of the formula but since having the manicure and purchasing the Alexa glitter polish, I am a convert and starting to become a little obsessed with the formula and the sheer amount of shades that they have.
Well, anyway, I digress. Onto the beauties that I purchased:
This is the Nails Inc 7 piece Trend edition and you can purchase that here for £35 though the TSV was £26.80. Not all of the polishes are in the picture as that was a present and I don't really want to give the game away.


I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and have fun.

Ta TA for now

Luscious Lass

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.