Tuesday 23 December 2014

NOTD: Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice

Hello my lovelies,
how are you? I hope you are all well.

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on today's NOTD, Autumn Spice from Revlons Parfumerie range. In all honesty, I only bought this and a few of the other shades because of the bottles as I think they are stunning but boy, have I been shocked at just how much I love these polishes, this shade in particular. I freaking love this beauty. 
It is almost opaque in 1 coat, the brush is flat and is easy to use. The shade really is breath taking and I have wore this a good few times since buying it last year. And can we talk about the scent? Oh boy is it stunning, it smells like Christmas and I looked like a right muppet smelling my fingers all the time, seriously, the scent lasts a good few days too, even after top coat, which surprised me greatly. I love it.

I guess it is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time
Ta Ta for now
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.