Tuesday 9 December 2014

NOTD: Hard Candy

Hello lovelies,
how are you all?
Are you ready for Christmas yet? 
I know I'm not, I still have the food to get and wrap presents but everything else is almost ready.
I thought I would share a NOTD post with you and the nail polish is Hard Candy's Beetle. 
It is a beautiful shade and I have to admit that this is 1 of my all time favourite polishes. I just love it.
It is opaque in 2 coats, glides on beautifully and stayed chip resistant for 2 days straight which is a pretty big deal for me as my nails chip within a day usually. 
I would highly recommend this particular shade for Autumn/winter. 
LOVE LOVE LOVE.



I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. 
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.