Monday 15 December 2014

MUA Luxe Lip Velvet Review and swatches Atomic & Funk



Hello my lovelies,
how are you all doing? I hope you are keeping well.

I thought I would share my thoughts on the MUA Luxe lip Lacquers in the shades Atomic & Funk. These are blooming amazing quality for the price, MUA really have knocked it out of the park with these bad boys. I just love them though these particular shades are too bright for me to wear on a daily basis, they are fantastic for a statement lip of a night time. I did think they were the lightest shades when I first bought them but as you will see from the link that MUA have brought out much lighter shades over the past few months and I think I will purchase some more.
These are super pigmented and you only need a small dot on the middle of your lip to get the full pigmentation when used with a lip brush. Once these bad boys dry, they do not move form your lips until you remove them with a facial wipe or cleanser. 
I highly recommend these to everyone and for only £1,95 atm as MUA have a bit of a sale on (normal price £3), you cannot go wrong with these.






Have you tried these? What are your thoughts? Please let me know any recommendations for me to try.

Until the next time, that is it for now. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.