Friday 30 January 2015

January Empties

Hello lovelies,
how are you all? I hope you are all doing well.

I thought I would share with you my January empties, the things that I am loving and not so much of the loving.
Insette dry shampoo: WBA as this does wonders for my hair on the dreaded 3rd day.
No7 gentle toner: WBA as this is my all time favourite toner, I use it everyday.
My little star talcum powder: WBA as it a really lvoely powder to use straight after a bath, luxury.
Palmers daily calming facial lotion: WBA as I use this on my little girl who is prone to extremely red, dry and painful skin, this works wonders.
Trevor Sorbie straight shampoo: WNBA as this dried out my hair something terrible.
Gwen Stefani Love Perfume: WNBA only because this has now been discontinued and is extremely difficult to get a hold of otherwise, I would definately buy again. It is just lovely. 
Colgate Max white toothpast: WBA as this is a fantastic toothapste, I prefer it to all others.
Elizaeth Arden  Moiture cream: WNBA as this is something that irritates my skin sadly but was lovely for my knees and elbows.
Maybelline colossol waterproof mascara: WBA as this is a fantastic mascara, not issues with this bad boy at all.
Elf liquid lipstick Bark: WBA as I have a love affair going on with this beauty. ove it.
W7 Setting spray: WBA as this is the perfect size for being in your handbag and it really did help to make my make up last longer.
The Bodyshop Undereye concealer: WBA as this was blooming brilliant. I couldn't recommend this any higher.
Elf matte Lipstick: WBA as this is fantastic, soft & butter and super pigmented.
Rimmel stay matter powder: WNBA as this was too cakey and powdery for my liking.
Natural Collection blusher: WBA as for £1.99, this is a fatastic little blusher.
Next Miss Seduce perfume: WNBA as this doesn't smell very nice on me but does have a nice smell to it.
Diesel Loverdose: WBA as this is just stunning. Love it.
Collection Cover & Go foundation: WBA as this is a nice little foundation for not very many pennies.
Laura Mercier tinter moisturiser: WMBA as this is just lovely but only if I can get it on offer as it is too pricey otherwise.
PUR Candles: WBA as these do smell nice though they don't last very long but they are only £1 so can be forgiven.
Ambi pure candles: WBA as these are just lovely and not overly expensive.
It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.