Sunday 1 March 2015

Fragrance Direct Haul





Hello you beautiful lot, 
I hope you are all well and are not getting up to anything naughty ;)
I thought I would share with you are recent mini haul from an online shop that I love to use regularly: Fragrance Direct. I just love this shop, it has everything that a girl would need, from nail polish to make up to jewellery to skincare at literally tiny prices. Love it.
Here is what I purchased from there this time.


Anyway ladies, that is what I purchased, have you used Fragrance Direct before? What are your thoughts?

It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.