Wednesday 27 January 2016

Bare Minerals & No7 Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you what has been appearing on my local market stalls over the past couple of weeks. I am pretty lucky as to where I live as there is an amazing weekend market that happens every week. On a Friday is a typical  market that sells everything from shoes, to clothes, to food to beauty products and on a Saturday it is more like an organised car boot sale though you get to meet the same people pretty much every week.
My serious bargains over the past weeks has been from Bare Minerals, the stalls I usually buy from get some seriously amazing products at cracking prices and these are no different. Starting at £2 for the eyeshadow duos and £4 for the eyeshadow quad and blushers, how could I not buy them? Would you leave them behind?
The eye shadows are amongst my favourites as I already own a couple that I have purchased from TK Maxx or the Bare minerals website. The quad cost me £4 and would normally cost £29. Not bad at all is all I can say.
The eyeshadow duos cost just £w and they normally cost £20 each. Again, what can I say to a bargain like that? There was no way I was going to let these go and I did buy a couple for a friend too as she is a little bit of an eyeshadow fiend like myself.
I did also buy 3 blushers for £4 each,  from a gentleman on a particular stall and  I buy from him a fair bit, he was generous enough to let me take 3 for £10 instead of the £12 they would have cost. At £22 each, I did save a good deal of money.
I did also buy another 1 for £5 from another stall with a couple of the duo eyeshadows and a No7 foundation.
In total I paid £31, it would have cost £197 at RRP and I have saved £166.
Not too shabby I can tell you.
I have to say that I do love going to the market as I never know what I am going to find there, it is different from week to week and sometimes, there are alot of times when there is nothing there that is of interest but I always have a chat with the people on the stalls as they are local people and are just lovely.
Have you got any amazing bargains lately? How about hitting the sales? I would love to hear what you have been buying.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.