Wednesday 13 January 2016

Yankee Candle Sale Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

 Today I thought I would share with you what I bought from the Yankee Candle shop in my local town in the sale.
I have to admit that I do have a little bit of a weakness for the Yankee wax tarts over the candles but today I thought I would grab a couple of the candles while they were in the sale.
I didn't do too much damage (which is always good when watching the pennies) though I did fall for a few of the wax tarts. I was a little gutted that they only had the small jars left of the pan au raisin though I did luck out with the wax tarts and there was a couple left of those.
There was only medium and small sized jars left and I was more than happy with that. I just fell in love with the candles and the tarts that I purchased as they remind me so much of the warm cosy feelings of Autumn/winter months for me.
I did find this gorgeous spinning dream catcher for £1.99 with my little girls name on it and as I struggle finding anything with her name on it that isn't Beth, I could not leave that behind. My daughter loves it.
Did you get anything from the Yankee sale? Are there any scents that you would recommend and think I should try?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.