Tuesday 5 January 2016

Batiste Dry Shampoo: A Hint of Colour Red

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are feeling wonderful?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Batiste dry shampoo a hint of red available here for £3.99. I have to say that I was 1 of those people that didn't buy into the dry shampoo for a long time as I thought it was a bit of a gimmick...oh how wrong was I? 
I do like this dry shampoo but the hint of colour is not just a hint of colour, it is as it says on the can, vibrant and red and it scared the heck out of me when I first sprayed it I can tell you lol.
 It really is very easy to use, you literally just spray into the roots, leave it for 10-20 minutes for it to soak up the grease, rub it in for a couple of minutes and then brush it out. You can leave it in overnight but I would do that with caution as the red does stain fabric and I have woke up with a red pillow lol.
 I really do like the Batiste dry shampoo but for me, this particular 1 I didn't like just because of the fact that I really had to be wary as to what I was wearing as the dry shampoo would end up staining the clothes and around the hairline. I do recommend the normal dry shampoos in the range and I currently have the blush: floral & fruity and that is just lovely.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.