Monday 11 January 2016

NOTD: Barry M Blueberry & Sally Hansen Sea Salt

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are are all feeling well?
I thought I would share with you what I have on my nails today: Sally Hansen sea salt and Barry M  in the shade blueberry.
I have to say that this is a beautiful pairing and I just love it. Barry M polishes are amongst my favourite formula's up with Nails Inc, Orly and OPI, I just can't recommend Barry M highly enough.
Sally Hansen is another of my favourite nail polish formula's and they have some seriously stunning glitters on the market. Another I can't recommend highly enough.

Have you tried Barry M or Sally Hansen? What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations that you think I would like?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.