Saturday 9 January 2016

Tarte Park Ave Princess-Pink Bronze bronze/blush review & swatches


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling good?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Tarte's Park Ave princess pink bronze/blush. Sadly, you can only get Tarte make up in the UK from QVC UK and, as is the case here, they do TSV'S (today's special value) which contain a fair few items at a lower cost than what you would normally pay.It is most definately worth signing up to the newsletter and creating an account with QVC as the sheer amount of beautifulness that is on there is phenomenal.
I love Tarte make up and own a few of their make up bits that I love, if there is something I don't like I will pass it on to a friend who I know loves the items (unless it is mascara).
I had such high expectations for this particular blusher as I thought it would be of a more natural shade for me but sadly, it wasn't, it was more of a bronze on me.
The pattern is just beautiful (as is the packaging) but  there just wasn't enough pink in there to tone down the bronziness for me.
I have tried this so many times and the formula is just lovely, not powdery in the slightest, very pigmented and like their Amazonian clay blushers, it lasts for hours. Just the shade itself wasn't for me.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.