Thursday 7 January 2016

Make Up Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Review & Swatches


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Make Up Revolution Iconic Pro 1 palette available here for £6.99.
This particular palette is meant to be a dupe for the Lorac Pro palette that is only available in America (you lucky tinkers) and I. for one, have been lusting after the Lorac palette for literally years. And when Make up Revolution released the Iconic Pro palette, I knew I was going to get it. Though it did take a while for me to get my hands on it for 1 reason or another, it is now mine and mine it will stay.
In all fairness, I was trying to not get my hopes up for it to be a great palette just because I was in lust with the Lorac version for so long I didn't want to be disappointed. Let me tell you that I am most certainly not disappointed, in fact, I would go as far as saying I am 1 hell of a happy lady.
The slightly more expensive palettes from MUR are such better quality that it still amazes me even now, that they can pull of such amazingness at these prices. It is astounding. Anyway, enough of  my surprise and onto why I am in love.....
There are 16 eyeshadows in this particular palette with the top row being shimmery and satins while the whole bottom ros is completely matte. I am a full on matte eyeshadow lover and having 8 full on matte eyeshadows in 1 palette is amazing and the quality of them is blooming brilliant. They are so soft & buttery, phenomenal pigmentation and last forever on my hooded eyes with a good primer. The satins & shimmers are just as good  if not a tad better, though there is a little fall out, it is nothing that can't be dealt with by tapping the brush.

I love this little palette so much that I did go out and purchase the Iconic Pro 2 with a couple of the other palettes to try out. I just find this palette to be blooming brilliant and highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
Have you tried either the Iconic pro 1 or 2? What did you think of them? Do you have any recommendations from MUR that you think I would love?


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.