Saturday 23 January 2016

Freedom Pro Glow Pink Cat



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a lovely blusher from Freedom make up: pro glow in pink cat for £3.50.
 In all fairness, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this because of how bright it is but I was pleasantly surprised at just how much I like it. It is extremely pigmented and when I first tried it, I picked up way too much and ended up looking more like a clown than anything else. You only need a small amount on your brush and even then, I would advise to tap your brush because you will still pick up more than you need.
 It is a blush that will be used a heck of a lot more in the summer when I have a tan and can rock it a heck of a lot better. I do love Freedom make up and have a few of their items that will be being reviewed in the future and others that are going to be getting some serious loving too.
Have you tried anything from Freedom? What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations that you think I would like?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.