Saturday 2 January 2016

NOTD: Taras Nails Get Nailed


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Taras Talons get nailed nail polish. In all honesty, this isn't my favourite or Taras Talons though I do normally love her polishes. 
Get nailed is a very sheer formula and needs a very opaque polish as a base colour or it gets very gloopy and it doesn't work as a top coat. I did have to apply 4 coats just to see some colour and I really wished that it would have been the same shade as it is in the bottle. Gutted on this polish but it will not stop me from purchasing from Taras Talons again as they are generally a lovely nail polish.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.