Friday 15 January 2016

The Lipstick tag




 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well and this cold weather isn't getting you down too much.

Today I thought I would do a lipstick tag that I have seen doing the rounds over the past couple of years, as lippies are a staple in my everyday make up and can make or break a look for me.
How many lipsticks do you own?
I used to own over 100 lipsticks but I have since decluttered on a number of occasions and I have left what I love and use on a daily basis. I now have only 24 lipsticks and 15 of those are MAC which is my all time favourite lipsticks.
What was your first ever lipstick?
I used to be a gloss kinda gal up until the past few years and my first lipstick was a Revlon lipstick in the shade Mauve, it was a soft nudey mauve colour that I loved.
What is your favourite brand for lipstick?
I have to say that MAC is my favourite brand for lipstick though I do love Nars matte lipsticks.
What is your most worn lipstick?
That has to be Nars matte lipstick in the shade Bankok, it is just the must stunning MLBB and I love it to bits.
What is your favourite finish?
My favourite finish has to be MAC's cremesheen, it is soft, slightly satiny and just lovely to wear.
What was the last lipstick you bought?
That is easy, I recently purchased MAC modesty, a beautiful mlbb shade.
How many lip products do you have in your bag?
I have 2, my No7 BB lips in blink pink and a lip balm.
What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
In all fairness, I don't really wear red lipstick and when I do fancy rockin' the red lip it is always in the form of a gloss, MAC love alert is a current favourite though it was a limited edition from Christmas 2014.
What lip products are you currently lusting after?
At the moment I am not currently lusting after any lipsticks though I am going to need to repurchase my Nars lippy very soon, It is just stunning. I am lusting more after to Too Faced Bon Bon & peaches palette and hopefully they will be mine this year.

I hope that you enjoyed today's read and I will be attempting more in the not too distant future.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.