Sunday 17 January 2016

NOTD: Taras Nails Purple Galay


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I am wearing on my nails: TTara's Talons in the shade Purple Galaxy. Oh boy is this shade stunning, it is just beautiful. I am seriously in love with this little stunner.
It is opaque in just 2 coats, though I could have got away with using 1 coat, I thought I would play it safe and apply 2. It was easy to apply with no streaking or chunky. The glitter particles are slight and don't cause any issues with having to apply 6000 layers of top coat to make it smooth.
I do find Taras Talon can be a little hit & miss but when the formula is right, damn are they amazing and this is definately of the latter category. I have a few of Taras polishes and will be purchasing more just for when the polishes are as amazing as this baby.
I do have to apologise for the picture quality, I lost my camera for a good while and had to use my phone which doesn't have the best camera. I just wanted to write out this post as I just could not wait to sing the praises of purple galaxy until I could either find my camera and purchase another 1. I love it that much.



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.