Friday 29 January 2016

Miss Sporty 24HR Pump UP Booster Review


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
Today I thought I would hare with you my thoughts on the Miss Sporty 24HR pump up booster waterproof mascara available here for £3.50 though Miss Sporty is on a 3for2 offer at the moment.
This mascara is not 100% waterproof as there was some flaking and smudging though it was only minimal. I did end up being allergic to an ingredient in this mascara but that can happen to any mascara as I am allergic to some high end mascaras too.
Even though I was allergic to the mascara, I kept wearing it for the rest of the day to see how the formula wore and how lengthening and voluminous it was and if it was still there at the end of the day. I have to say that there wasn't much lengthening but it did volumise my lashes a great deal and was impressed. 
I did find the brush to be a little bit on the big side though that could be down to me having small eyes, because of the size of the brush  it did put mascara on my eyelids which transferred to my upper lids.
I do like this mascara and would recommend it but not if you have sensitive eyes. It is a good mascara, especially for the price.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.