Monday 25 January 2016

Trafford Centre Haul Feat Loccitane, Nails Inc, Champneys, Ciate, Kiko

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling wonderful?
Today I thought I would share with you what I purchased from a recent trip to the Trafford centre. 
I must admit that I haven't been to the Trafford centre for a number of years and I missed it I can tell you. It is such an experience for me as I live a fair distance away from it and there isn't really anything else like it anywhere near me. 
I  love how many shops are in there from Build a Bear to Selfridges to Primark (in Selfridges would you Adam & Eve it) to Victoria Secret. It is a heck of an experience and look forward to going back.
I visited a fair few shops though I knew where I really wanted to purchase from and where I just wanted to mooch around. It was obvious that I was going to go into Boots as I wanted to treat myself using my points and weirdly, I only did that on the second visit there. 
What I bought from there was all on clearance from pretty much the second I walked in and was so impressed with what was on there I knew I was going to be doing some serious damage. 
I paid a total of £33 in cash and £17.33 on the second visit with my points. If I had paid full price for everything, it would have cost £204. 48 (though there was a couple of items that I could not find the original price of so didn't include them in the calculations), a saving of £154.15. Not bad eh?
My biggest deal from Boots was the Ciate xmas tree that was on the clearance for £5 but when I got to the tils, the lady told me that they had been reduced even more to £3.33, how amazing is that? I just wish I had picked up another 1 for a dear friend of mine.
My Second shop to visit had to be Loccitane for a couple of freebies that was doing the rounds on websites if you signed up to the Loccitane website. Though 1 of the freebies is for a hamper that I am doing for my daughters granma for mothers day. I did also purchase some minis too as I love them for travellingfor £15.
I have been after some Muji acrylic drawers for a long time and when I found out that Selfridges had Muji in store, I knew I was going to be purchasing a couple of their drawers to store my everyday make up. I am slowly getting there with how I want my storage to look and I am enjoying trying out new things.
I next went into Kiko as there was a sale on and I love a little bit of Kiko, it is an amazing brand for very little money. 1 of the polishes is for a friend  but shhh, it is a supriprise. I had already put an order in online for a couple of other bits though there was a few bits out of stock and hoped that they were going to be in store. Sadly, they wasn't but that is OK as I got some seriously amazing bits.
Lastly, I popped into Asda for a couple of drinks and saw that Nspa was on offer for 2 for £7 and as I love their face oil, I thought I would grab another 1 and a new face wash as I am almost out. I also wanted to try the skin system face wash as it caters for oily/combination skin and as my skin has changed it does tend to get oily pretty quickly and I can get the odd spot every now and then.
Have you visited the Trafford centre? 
What are your favourite shops to visit there?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.