Thursday 21 January 2016

NOTD: Nails Inc Buckingham Square & Wet N Wild Distressed to impress


 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hoe you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I was wearing on my nails: Wet N Wild distressed to impress & Nails Inc buckingham square.
The Wet N Wild formula is fantastic, opaque in 1 coat with no streaking though at first I did get too much on the brush and it ended up everywhere.
I am not overly keen on the shade and the fact that it dries down to a matte finish didn't endear itself to me. I thought the Nails Inc would add something a little special to it and I would apply a lovely, extra shiny top coat in the form of Seche Vite.
The Nails Inc was a complete and utter nightmare to use, it was gloopy, lumpy and the gold foils were so sharp and difficult to place. It took forever to dry and I definately don't recommend this terrible polish.
Don't get me wrong, I usually love Nails Inc and have alot of them but this was bad (at least for me anyway), I just couldn't get it to work for me.
When the polish did finally dry, I literally had to apply 3 seperate layers of top coat just to not stab myself with the gold shards.
In the end, I just removed the whole thing as it started to smudge and peel away from my nails. It wasn't a successful NOTD for me. Gutted.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.