Wednesday 28 January 2015

Cath Kidson Rose Hand cream

Hello lovely ladies,
how are you today?
I hope you are feeling good and enjoying life.

I have extremely dry skin and I am always using hand creams to keep the dryness at bay but I do struggle to find the perfect hand cream. 
Have I found the perfect hand cream with the Cath Kidson Rose hand cream? In a word, No. It is a very nice hand cream but unless I am putting it on every hour on the hour then this is not a great hand cream for me. It is too runny a formula for it to work on dry hands but if you have normal skin this could work for you but sadly not for people with dry skin.
Have you tried the Cath Kidson products? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear from you.





I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.