Monday 26 January 2015

Too Faced Lip Gloss "Pillow "Talk"

Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all OK and feeling well.
I have a review of the Too Faced lip gloss in the shade pillow talk for you in this post. I did a swap for this and a couple of other beauties because I fell in love with the shade and I have wanted to try out their lip products.
I wasn't always a lip gloss kind of girl, I much preferred a lipstick but lately, I have been reaching more for a gloss over a lipstick in the warmer months and for the early morning school runs.
I do have to admit that the shade is a little paler than I would normally go for but I did have a master plan. Some of my lipsticks are alot darker and this lip gloss is perfect for muting the shades and also perfect or adding a touch of shine to any matte lipsticks.
The scent isn't overly strong which I like, however, there is the typical mint sting as it is a plumping gloss. I can't normally wear those type o glosses as they swell my lips to distorted proportions but this is a comfortable sting, if that makes sense?
I am not 100% sure I would go out of my way to by another 1 as you can get much cheaper glosses that do the exact same job. Having said that, I do like it and I am happy that I have been able to try it and I would definately want to try more Too Faced products.
How about you ladies, have you tried any Too Faced products? What are they and would you recommend them?





It is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.