Friday 2 January 2015

Christmas Sales Haul Part 1

Hello my lovelies,
how are you all? I hope you are doing well.

I thought I would share with you a few of the bits and bobs that I have found in the Boxing day sales, there was not a great deal but I did manage to purchase a few beauties when I went into Warrington. I do love a good shopping trip into Warrington, it's a great place to find a good bargain.
I visited Boots, Superdrug, Bodyshop and Poundland and as you can see, I managed to get some lovely bits.





Did you manage to bag yourself a bargain in the boxing day sales? I would love to hear what you got in the comments below. 
It is that time where I have to say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.