Thursday 22 January 2015

Essence Matte Long lasting lip gloss in Soft Nude & Velvet Rose with swatches

Hello lovelies,
How are we all today? I hope you are keeping well.
This post is a review of EssenceXXXL long lasting lipgloss matte in the shades Soft nude and velvet rose.
I am a massive fan of matte lipsticks and lip glosses with the Collection powder puffs being amongst my favourites (you can buy them here). 
So, what are my thoughts? 
I think I might have found a new firm favourite as these are just lovely. They are identical to the Collection Cream Puffs in every way. They are super creamy, amazingly pigmented and have the exact same scent. I highly recommend these and for £2.30  each, you can get them all only in the Wilko shops or on the Wilko website here. The only downside is that there are only 3 shades on the website and I think only 4 in store? 
Have you tried these? What do you think of them? Please leave your thoughts and recommendations in the comment section below. I read all comments.




I guess it is that time again where I say good bye. Until the next time, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lucy
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.