Thursday 8 January 2015

Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my lovelies, 
how are you all? I hope you are all keeping well.
I thought I would share my thoughts on a stunning palette that reminds me of a mixture of all 3 Urban Decay naked palettes.  I have had this palette for a year and I just keep forgetting to bog about it but boy, is it worth the wait. I purchased it from the Amazon website for £20.95 here.
I just love everything about it, the shadows are buttery soft, easy to blend, super pigmented, have seriously good staying power even without an eye primer. There isn't anything bad that I can really say about it to be honest, even the packaging is perfect. Though some people don't like the cardboard packaging but personally, I think it is really good, it is sturdy, slim, which makes it easy to store or to take travelling with you.  I highly recommend this palette to anyone, it is just amazing, 1 of of my all time favourites.












I guess it is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now
Luscious Lass
xxxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.