Sunday 4 January 2015

Christmas sales haul part 2

Hello my lovelies,
how are you all doing? I hope you are well.
I am sorry in the delay of my Christmas sales haul part but I had to wait for the gorgeous items to be delivered and I am still waiting for the Illamasqua order to come. Eek.
I don't know about you but I love a blooming good bargain, I feel fantastic when I get something that has been reduced greatly that I just couldn't afford before. It feels amazing.
Anyway, onto the gorgeousness that I did manage to get:
Clinique Prep Party Kit for £16.66, was £25 and I also paid with my beauty card points.
No7 Nail gift set £6 but was £12 and I also paid with my beauty points.
Rimmel nail polish, Manhattan pressed powder and NYX lipstick were £1 each form Poundland.
Dog stocking 50p instead of £1 and Bubbles absolutely loves it.



I hope you got some beauties in the sales and are just as happy with what you bought. 
I guess it is that time again where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.