Saturday 24 January 2015

Revlon Parfumerie scented nail polish haul

Hello ladies,
I hope you are well and not getting upto too much mischief.
Anyway, I was recently in a new budget shop that has recently opened up near me called Bargain Buys which is owned by the same company poundland and is more like the home bargains, savers and b&m shops. 
I was surprised to see these beauties in there for £1 when they are still being sold in both Boots and Superdrug for £6.49 each. If I had bought these at Boots or Superdrug, it would have cost £25.96 versus the £4 I paid which gives me a grand total saving of £21.96. I think I like those kind of savings, don't you? As you can pretty much gather, I snatched them up rather snappish I can tell you lol. 
I will do a review in the not too distant future of what they are like but so far, I am really liking them but I have only tried 1 so far, which is the spun sugar.
That is it for this post but will be posting again soon with a review. 
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have tried any of the parfumeries, what are your thought's and do you have any recommendations? 
I would love to hear from you.
I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Until the next time, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass






xxxhttp://luscious40lass.blogspot.co.uk/
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.