Monday 12 January 2015

Primark Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all OK and loving this warmer weather? I don't know about you but I am certainly loving the warmer weather that we are having lately. I hope Spring has come early as I am certainly ready for it I can tell you. As much as I love all the Autumn/Winter shades and not forgetting Christmas, Spring & Summer is the time for BBQ's, holidays, days out at the beach etc, I seriously can't wait. And, I am seriously looking forward to the family holiday in May to Wales. I absolutely love Wales and I have been going there on holidays since I was born, quite literally and now take my little girl. You have to keep up the tradition and 1 day, I hope to live there. It is a beautiful, beautiful Country.
Anyway, enough of my ramblings, onto what this post is about: a Primark haul. I must confess that I completely forgot about this little lot as since November, my bedroom has been a bit of an Aladdin's cave as that ha been the only place that I could store any presents that my little girl couldn't find. She isn't allowed in there you see, she likes to play with my make up and I have found lipsticks and nail polish all over my bed. Not the greatest day in make up I can tell you lol.
Anyway, I rambled yet again, (I have a tendency to do that)so will just crack on and show you what I did purchase. I have tried a fair few of these beauties and there will be a review coming up on them in the future.






Have you tried any of the Primark make up or nail polish? What are your thoughts on them and are there any that you would recommend or avoid?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.