Saturday 10 January 2015

Planet Spa Indulgence Body Butter

Hello my lovelies,
how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share you my thoughts on Avon's Planet Spa Indulgence shea body butter. I don't think they make this anymore sadly which I think is kind of crazy as this just makes me drool, the smell of it is pure, unadulterated luxurious chocolate mousse. It smells divine and it even feels like a mousse when you put it on, check out the picture's and you will see what I mean. This really is something extra special. If you can get your hand on this, seriously, do so as not only does it look good, smell good enough to eat, it actually is a beautiful body butter, it leaves your skin silky soft. Just pure luxury. Love it.


It is time for me to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.