Sunday 18 January 2015

Tinted Moisturiser Face Off feat Laura Mercie, Elf & Nivea

Hello my lovelies,
I hope you are all well?

I am going to be starting a new series called the face off.
 It will be putting 3 or more products of the same type from budget, drug store and high end to see which comes out on top.
I will start off this series with tinted moisturisers and they are Nivea in the shade light, Elf in the shade sand and Laura mercier in the shade nude.

I will start with the Nivea tinted moisturiser as it is on offer atm for £1.78, even at full price it is still the cheapest of all 3 at Superdrug and you can get that here. I love the feel of this on my skin when I have really bad dry patches, this helps to moisturise and it doesn't accentuate those dry patches. This is great if you have almost perfect skin, the shade is a tad pale for me at the minute though is perfect when I lose my tan. It is also a little orange but when buffed into the skin, you really don't even notice it. It isn't the longest lasting of the 3 but I still love it for those days were I am not wanting to wear a lot of make up and only popping out for a couple of hours. 7/10

The Elf tinted moisturiser was the surprise for me out of all 3 as for some reason that I can't remember, I was not holding out much hope for this. Boy was I surprised when this turned out to be pretty damn good. I have to say that I do LOVE this and have since bought a back up for when this beauty runs out. I love the shade for me, it is soft, blends into the skin beautifully and gives a light coverage. I highly recommend this and you can get it here for £4.50.  I love it. 8.5/10
Now onto the most expensive out of the 3 at £34 but does that mean it will be better than the rest? No, it doesn't but it is pretty damn good. I wouldn't pay the full price for it but that is just me, I am a bit of a skin flint when it comes to buying expensive products but I will defantely buy again when it is on offer. This is my favourite out of the bunch but literally, only just. I love how it blends into the skin and gives a beautiful glow. I have extremely dull skin that needs a blooming good perking up and this does it wonderfully. It also isn't the longest wearing of them all either, that crown is given to Elf's tinted moisturiser. It gives light coverage and is perfect for those great skin days. You can purchase it here if you would like to try it for yourself and 8.5/10
So there you have it, my thoughts on tinted moisturisers and it just goes to prove that you don't have to spend a small fortune on beauty products to get the best product.
I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
 Ta Ta for now
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.