Friday 16 January 2015

Elf 50 Piece palette Review


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you a quick review of the Elf 50 piece palette that is sadly no longer available but it is a palette I love of theirs and just wanted to share with you.
The pigmentation on all of the eyeshadows, bronzers and blushers are blooming brilliant and when you think that this is a budget brand, it makes it all the more amazing. Don't get me wrong the feel and quality isn't there in the eyeshadows but it is in the blushers and bronzers. That is where Elf rarely get it wrong. 
I love this palette and have had it now for nearly 2 years, in that time I have barely made a dent in the blushers & bronzers. Though the eyeshadows look as though they have been used alot they actually haven't. There is a fair amount of fallout and can get really annoying but that is not what I love about this particular palette, that would be the blushers, just beautiful. They feel so buttery soft and last a long time when I wear them. I paid £15 for this little beauty and it is worth every penny even if it is just for the blushers.




I guess it is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.