Tuesday 20 January 2015

Bodyshop Strawberry body polish



 Hello lovelies,
how are you? I hope you are keeping well?

I am going to be talking to you about the Bodyshop's body polish (you can purchase that here) and how I use it. 
I don't have a shower, only a bathtub so I can't use it the way it is meant to be used though I do use it as a hand, knee and elbow scrub. It is fantastic for that.
It has fine beads that removes any dry & dead skin that you may have and is lovely as part of a D.I.Y pamper night. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and the scent is just divine. It really is the most edible scent that I have ever encountered, and is nearly as gorgeous as their strawberry body butter.
Have you ever tried anything from the Bodyshop? What would you recommend?




It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.