Tuesday 6 January 2015

Illamasqua Sale Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you all? I hope you are all OK.
I haven't been attacking the sales as much as I did this time last year as I haven't really seen anything that has been totally amazing. There have been a few bits that I have bought and I am happy with those but when Illamasqua have a sale, I feel the adrenaline start to course throuh my veins and I just want to go crazy and I think I did a little. OOPS. I must say that I absolutely adore Illamasqua make up, it's up there with MAC, Urban Decay, Essence and Make up Revolution as being my favourite make up brands. I adore it.
So, what did I get? Well, I bought 3 of their palettes: The multi facet palettes in Semblance and Aura for £22.50 each RRP £45, The Reflection palette for £10.20 RRP £34 and a velvet blusher in Peaked for £10.75 RRP £21.50. A total of £65.75 but if Purchased at full price it would have cost £145.50, not too shabby eh? I am a happy bunny with my Illamasqua haul, have you bought anything from their sale? And if you want to purchase anything from their sale (which is still on) please follow the Link to the sale page on their website.














I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.