Monday 10 November 2014

A Very Cheeky Haul

Hello my lovelies,
I hope you are keeping nice and warm on this cold Autumn day.
 
I recently went into my local town to have a little bit of a mooch around as I just wanted to eye up some pretties for a Christmas box swap I have planned with the gorgeous Claire from Penny for them and I have to say that I got some wonderful ideas for her. Urban Decay anyone hehehe but shhh, keep that between you and me.
 
Anyway, I did manage to buy a good few bargains, and I have to say, that I rarely find these kinds of bargains. I was very impressed. I mean to say, Liz Earle nail polish for £2, Smashobx lipstick for £3? Seriously amazing bargains. I did buy other bits that I was almost running out of but they aren't that impressive compared to the Smashbox purchases.
What amazing bargains have you found recently? Is there anything that you are hoping to see in the bargain sections?
I would love to hear from you.
 
 
 
 





 
It is that time again were I say have to say goodbye. Until the next time, remember that life is short, enjoy it and have fun.
 
Ta Ta for now
 
Luscious Lass
 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.