Thursday 20 November 2014

NOTD: Revlon nail polish in 230 Popular

 Hello my lovelies,
How are you? I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a Revlon nail polish in the shade 230 Popular.
Do I like this? sort of.  I had to put on 3 coats to get a decent level of opacity but it was still sheer, anymore and it would have chipped off there and then.  It is a very very watery formula but once it is at the right amount of coats, it is super pretty and reminds me of Christmas. It looks like a very very glittery snowflake. Gorgeous.
It didn't last very long on my nails but that suits me fine, I get bored quickly and tend to change up my polishes every other day or so. 
I don't think I would buy this again to be honest but  I am glad that I have tried it as it is lovely for winter.





I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.