Tuesday 4 November 2014

Make Up Revolution Blushers

Hello my lovelies,
how are you?

I thought I would share with you my opinions on the Make Revolution blushers.
I have a cream blusher in the shade Framboise shake and a powder blusher in the shade Hot!

Do I like them? In a word, yes. Would I buy more? Not really as they don't really wow me to be fair. They are nice and I do like wearing them but I do have others that I like a lot more.
I do have a good few blushers in my collection from budget to high end and from a budget perspective, these aren't any better than MUA or Elf blushers, though I do think that both Elf and MUA definately have the edge over the MUR blushers.
Both blushers are super super pigmented, they feel nice and look great on with no patchiness or streakiness. I do like them but definitely not a repurchase blusher for me. Sorry MUR.
They don't stay on overly long which is fine if you only need to have your make up on for a few hours, I did find they started to wear off at the 4 hour mark even with primer and setting spray.
So, would I recommend them? Maybe. It all depends on what you want from your blusher, do you want your make up to last a whole day? If so, then these are definitely not for you but if you aren't overly fussed on the longevity of your blusher, then go for it as they are lovely blushers.












I guess it is that time aain where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.