Sunday 16 November 2014

The Most Epic Nail Mail

Hello my lovelies,
I hope you are all well.

I thought I would share with you an epic nail haul from a lovely lady I know who has got me completely and utterly addicted to most things nails.
This is going to be a very picture heavy post but I am sure that you will enjoy it.  And now, onto the pretties:


Yes, that is a shoebox full of pretties

How exciting
All opened and put back in :D


Is it bad that I want to lick these hehe


I am starting to love OPI polishes






These pretties are the extras that the lovely lass put in for me
What are your favourite nail products? Are there any in particular that you would recommend?
It is that time where I have to say good bye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.