Sunday 30 November 2014

The TMI Tag XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


 Hello my lovelies,
how are you? I hope you are getting into the Christmas spirit? 

I thought I would do a tag that has been doing the rounds for a few months for you to get to know me a little better. I am nervous about this 1 as it can be a little personal but here goes nothing.
 
What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing a Darth Vader pyjama top with my Moomins PJ bottoms. It is very early while I am writing this.
Have you ever been in love?
Very much so and it is a fantastic feeling.
Have you ever had a terrible break up?
Thankfully no.
How tall are you?
I am 5ft
How much do you weigh?
A little too much.
Do you have any tattoos?
I have 2 that are very personal to me, 1 being my daughters name on my right shoulder.
Do you have any piercings?
I did have my eyebrow pierced when I was younger but my body rejected it.
OTP? (One true pairing)
Rhubarb crumble with custard. DELICIOUS.
Favourite show?
The Walking Dead. AMAZING!!!!
Favourite bands?
Linkin Park and Green day
Something you miss?
My mum who passed away 4 years ago November.
Favourite song?
In the end by Linkin Park.
How old are you?
I am 41
What do you look for in a partner?
Honesty, trust, loyalty and patience as I can be a nightmare hehehe.
Favourite quote?
The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.
Favourite actor/actress?
I love Tom Hardy and Michelle Rodriguez, fantastic people.
Fave colour?
Green.
How long do you take to have a shower?
I only have a bath in the house and that depends on the time of day.
How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
Anything between 5 and 30 minutes, again, depending on what I am doing that particular morning.
Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Sadly, I have to say yes and they were both with men.
Turn on?
Smile
Turn off'?
Liars.
The reason I started a blog?
I like to talk about anything and everything so why not about my favourite things?
fears?
My daughter getting hurt.
Last thing that made you cry?
November as that is when my mum passed away.
The last time you said you loved someone?
This morning to my little girl.
Meaning behind your blog name?
I am 40 and I I've been called many things in my time but luscious lass by my ex boyfriend struck me as funny.
Last book you read?
Sickened. The memoir of a Munchhausen by proxy childhood by Julie Gregory. This is a very harrowing read and broke my heart with every single turn of the page.

Current book you are reading?
 Peter Kay's the sound of Laughter. A blooming good book.

Last show you watched?
Girls, it is about 4 20 something friends living in New York. I still can't make my mind up on whether I like it or not.
The relationship with the last person you texted?
Brother
The last person you talked to?
My daughter this morning.
Favourite food?
Eggs benedict, its just beautiful.
Place you want to visit?
Greece.
Last place you were?
Kitchen making a cup of tea.
Do you have a crush?
Gerrard Butler
Last time you were insulted?
November.
Fave flavour sweet?
I love jelly babies.
What instrument do you play?
Drums.
fave piece of jewellery?
A silver l;locket that has a picture of my Little girl inside.
Last sport you played?
Rounders, it is a little bit like baseball but different lol.
Last song you sang?
Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas is you. Love that song.
fave chat up line?
Are your feet sore? You have been running through my mind all night.
have you ever used it?
No lol.
last time you hung out with someone?
Last night with my sister and ex husband.

Ok so it wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be but it did sting a little. 
I tag all of you Reading this to do it. It isn't that bad hehehe.

I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Until the next time, remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.