Sunday 30 November 2014

November empties


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share my loves and loathes in this my November empties, just to share with you if there is anything I would recommend.
 

Anatomicals puffy the eyebag slayer: wnba as this was just awful. They felt slimy on and just kept on falling off. I now need a bath after thinking about it lol
Anew rejuvenate serum: wnba as this is literally overpriced tosh. It stung like crazy and just made me cry. Just no.
Philosophy eye cream: wnba as this was just OK and there are much better and cheaper alternatives than this.
Voya anti aging moisturiser: wnba at all. Not impressed. It didn't keep me moisturised as I had to keep on refreshing my face with the bodyshop face spritz to moisturise as i went.
Loreal ever pure shampoo: wba as this was just lovely. I didn't even need a conditioner.
Loccitane hydration cream: Wnba as was just meh for me Not impressed whatsoever.
E45 moisture lotion: wba as it is fantastic for dry skin. Me & Bethany both have eczema and this worked a treat for both of us.
Origins anti ageing serum: wnba as it was very meh.
Origins microdermabrasion: wba as this was just lovely. My skin felt baby bum soft each time i used it
Avon ultimate serum: wnba as this was another HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sanctuary bath float: wba as this was just lovely as part of a pamper night. Loved it.
Derma spray: WNba as this is targeted for dry skin conditions ad it just stung like a b*tch. NOPE!!!
Anatomy nutrients body oil: wnba as it just did nothing for me.
Lancome tonique doucer: wnba but only because of the price, you can get cheaper alternatives that are just as good if not better.
Bodyshop aloe calming toner: wba as this is just effing fan-bloody-tastic. Eek
Seba me ati dry emusion: wba as this is just lovely. Left my skin thoroughly cleansed and soft to the touch.
Loccitane ultra rich face cream: wnba but mainly because of the price. I really don't think it is worth the £32 they are asking for it.
Elf lip tint: wba as this is just gorgeous. OM NOM NOM
Bodyshop hand sanitiser in mango: wba as these are just bloody delicious.
Clarins daily energising cleansing gel: wba if it was cheaper. A very nice face wash.
N4 non aerosol hairspray: wnba as sadly, it was not great. It did not hold my hair and it left so much gunk in my hair, I had to wash after every use.
Murad eye cream: Wba as this was just lovely.
Dior wrinkle eye cream: Wnba as it stung my eyes and the price is ridiculous.
Dior wrinkle cream: Wnba as it was just meh and or these prices, I expect them to be all singing and all dancing products. Gah
 
Savers coconut leave in conditioner: wnba as this was just terrible.
Wilkos nail polish remover pads: wnba as these were almost dried out before they were opened.
Melvita orange spray: w2nba as this stung my face like crazy and there was a fair bit already used before i used it so I don't know how old it was.
Superdrug naturally radiant night cream: wba as this smell divine and is a fantastic night cream.
Carex hand wash cola bottles: wnba as it doesn't last long but the scent was fantastic.
Dove hair serum: wba as this helped to keep my hair frizz free and it smells div9ine.
Skin therapy face wipes: wba as I only use these particular ones for removing swatches.
KMS curl up hair spray: wnba as this was horrid stuff. It crisped up Bethany's hair and smelled of chemicals.
 
Rimmel exaggerate eyeshadow primer: wnba as I am sadly allergic to this so was not really able to give it a fair go.
Topshop brighten undereye concealer: wba as this was just lovely, brightened up my eyes like nothing else.
Rimmel volume flash mascara: wnba as i am also allergic to this.
Elf Liquid lipstick in bark: Wba as this is just lovely. It is also a repurchase grin emoticon
Chanel Lip gloss: wnba as this 1 was too thick and felt gloopy on my lips and had chunky glitter in it.
Elf mist & set: wba and will continue to do so. It is lovely.
Fearne lip gloss: wba as these glosses are lovely but as you can see, I was not able to finish this 1 as the twisting nozzle snapped off.
Ben Nye buff sample: wba as this is by far the best powder I have ever used, fantastic!!!!!

Superdrug eyecream: wba and I already have. Leaves my eyes moisturised and I absolutely ove the smell.
Vichy serum: WNBA as it did nothing for me.
Face serum (the sampe underneath the Vichy sample) WNBA as this irritated my eyes.
Espa eye serum: Wnba as thise also irritated my eyes
Wei face masks: wnba as I didn't rate them enough to want to repurchase.
Clarins eye serum: wnba as this did nothing for me.
Oirigins day cream: Wnba as it did nothing special for me to warrant paying £36 for it.
 
Herba Celtic shower gel: wba in a different scent. Hate lavender.
Bath& bodyworks Hand sanitiser: wba as even though this had lavender in it, i couldn't smell it. over this sanitiser.
Cliniqnba even though this is fantastic, I prefer my boots cucmber toner.
Bodyshop vanilla hand cream: wba as this is gorgeous.
Estee lauder face wash: wnba as Estee Lauder has admitted to paying for their products to be tested on animals frown emoticon
Clarins Face serum: wnba as the price tag is too hefty for me.
Elemis Lip balm: wnba as it is not the al singing and all dancing lip balm I hoped for for the £9 it costs. I mch prefer the Bodyshop lip balms x
Oral B toothpaste: wba as it is a nice toothpaste.
Elemis Toner: WNBA even though this is a nice toner.

Argan oil conditioner: wba as this works really well for my hair since cutting it.
Dr Nick owe moisturiser: wba as I seriously loved this. So lovely.
Elf Lavender mineral primer:wnba as it did nothing or me whatsoever. I prefer the original
YSL face serum: WNBA as this did nothing for my skin.
 
Loreal shampoo & conditioner: wba as these let my hair so soft and clean.
Sanctuary salt scrub: wba if I had a shower as it really does remove the dead skin and left my skin feeling soooo soft.
BB cream (purple sample): WNBA as this was terribe and did nothing and just sank into my skin.
Bobbi Brown day cream: wnba as this is too expensive for me but was a nice moisturiser.
Avon leave in hair treatment: WNBA as this left my hair greasy, dull and flaky.
Demalogica warming mask: wnba as I can get the same effect from much cheaper masks.
Bobbi Brown foundation: wnba as this stuck to my dry patches.
Redkin shampoo & conditioner: wba as this was just plain and simple lovely.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.