Saturday 8 November 2014

The British Tag xxxxxxxxxx

Hello my lovelies,
how are you on this cold Autumn day? I hope you are all keeping well.

I have seen a good few tags out there and I thought I would do a couple over the coming months and if there is a particular tag that you would like to see me do, then please let me know in the comment section below.

How many cups of tea do you have a day? + how many sugars?
I do love a good cup of tea, it can make difference between being grump and keeping me a happy bunny. I have to say that can have anything between 3 and 8 cups of tea but it just depends on how cold I am. I have 2 sugars in my tea.

Favourite part of your roast?
Oh boy, that is a hard 1, can I not have a couple? I guess I would have to say roast potatoes but they have to be very crispy on the outside and so fluffy on the inside or they are spoiled for me.

Favourite dunking biscuit?
Oh this is easy, it has to be a good solid hob nob as they are pretty much the hero of biscuits lol

Favourite quintiscentially British pastime?
erm......I could say that I like sandwiches but I don't like cucumbers lol. I guess I will say a nice stroll on a Autumn day with the leaves rustling and blowing while Bubbles and my little girl run around like loons.

Favourite word?
I would have to say darling after Craig Revel Horwood from Strictly Come Dancing. I do love a bit of Craig.
Cockney rhyming slang?
Get up those apple and pairs. Love it :D

Favourite sweet?
Oh dear? Do they have to be British? I guess it would be Rhubarb and custard boiled sweets or Jelly babies.

What would your pub be called?
The Luscious Lasseroo lol

No1 British person?
I would have to say Lady Diana as she was such an inspirational woman whether you loved or hated her. A class lady.

Fave shop/restaurant?
My favourite shop has to be the MAC store in Liverpool, brilliant and the ladies in there are so lovely and helpful. Favourite restaurant? For the life of me, I cant remember the name of it as I have only ever been once but it has stuck in my mind because the food was just so wonderful. It was a gorgeous restaurant on the way to Southport.

What British song pops into your head?
Everyday I love you less and less by the Kaiser Chiefs.

Marmite?
Don't be ridiculous, cant stand the stuff lol.

That was harder than I thought it was going to be but it was fun. I tag the following people to do the British tag:

Claire from Penny for them
Laura from Laura Jane Style
Nicky from nicknak1117
It is that time again were I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and have fun.
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.