Thursday 6 November 2014

Liverpool Haul Part 2

Hello you lovely lot,
I hope you had a fantastic weekend.
I thought I would share part 2 of my Liverpool haul ( you can see part 1 here) and boy, did I do some damage. My bank manager is definitely not impressed with me at the moment I can tell you. 

I recently went into Liverpool as I don't get to go there as much as I used to but I plan to rectify that in the New Year.
I love the shops in Liverpool as there is such a wide variety to suit all budgets to choose from, there is the budget friendly to the  stunning luxurious shops.
I have to say that I personally love the pound shops (you can get a really good bargain in there I can tell you and see why here), MAC, Debenhams, Yankee Candle, Illamasqua and my new favourite, Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar. Oh my.
Now enough about the shops I love and onto the pretties I bought:




This is the pretty that I bought from Harvey Nichols

From the Boots clearance section

From Bodyshop

From TK Maxx

From Mac (I can't show the lipstick as it is a present for someone at Christmas)

From Poundworld

From Poundland

I guess it is time for that time of the day where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.