Monday 24 November 2014

Mini Nail Haul


Hello lovelies, 
how are you all today?
I hope you are all keeping well and not minding the cold too much.

I thought I would share with you a few more of my nail purchases over the past couple of days, I know, more nail polishes. I think I might just be getting a little bit addicted. Oops.
I went into my local B&M and bought all 4 of these beauties for £3.98, not too bad I think. 
I will do a review  in the not too distant future of the Revlon Blue and Rimmel Grey but the 2 Rimmel red polishes are for a future series of posts that I will be attempting. More on that in the not a  future post I think.



I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye again. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.