Thursday 6 November 2014

Liverpool Haul & Inside Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar Part 1

Hello you lovely lot.
I hope you are all feeling good and had a fantastic weekend.

Oh my,  I just love this place, it is like a little piece of heaven to me. It truly was a wonderful experience I can tell you and it has become 1 my favourite shops
.
 I was made to feel welcome and special from the second I walked in. I even allowed myself to have my first ever manicure at the Nails Inc counter. And yes, I loved it.
They have a wide variety of counters in there from MAC to Chanel, Nails Inc to Tom Ford. I had so much fun checking out of the pretties on each counter, swatching.
What did I buy? Well, I will leave that for part 2.

I just want to show you how stunning this Beauty Bazaar is.
Just stunning.
This is such a special place that they even have a doorman.
I will let you check out the picture's, and there are a fair few, and I will leave you with bated breathe on what I bought from here in part 2.


























I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye.  Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass

xxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.