Wednesday 26 November 2014

Essence Lipsticks Love me, Coral Calling, Natural Beauty & Wear Berries with swatches


Hello ladies,
how are you doing today? 
I hope you are keeping well and haven't caused any mischief since the last time we spoke. 
I am going be to reviewing some beautiful, budget lipsticks from a brand that has only recently come the UK shore's and I am pretty certain that you know of which brand I am talking of, and if not, where have you been? 

These are the Essence lipsticks in the shades Love me, Coral calling, Natural Beauty and Wear Berries. These lipsticks are so creamy soft that they literally feel like a little piece of heaven being stroked onto your lips. The pigmentation is just sublime and intense. Though the wear time isn't very long being only 2 to 3 hours but, for only £2.30 on the Wilko website here or in store, I highly recommend them. If you are after a creamy lipstick that are similar to the MAC creme sheen lipstick but don't want to spend the £15.50, these are just fantastic.
Have you tried any of the Essence lipsticks? What did you think and are there any products that you recommend from their line?




Love me, coral calling, Natural Beauty & Wear Berries
                                                    



Love me, coral calling, Natural Beauty & Wear Berries

 I guess it is that time again where I say good bye. Until the next time, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.