Tuesday 18 November 2014

Dry shampoo face off with Batiste and Savers own brand

Hello my lovelies, how are you all doing?
I hope you are keeping well?

I thought I would start a series comparing some higher end or well known products to a much cheaper alternative and see how they compare to each other.
This week it is the turn of Dry shampoo.

 I have to admit that I do use alot of this and is costing me a small fortune. I have greasy hair that needs to be washed every single day which can be very annoying. The dry shampoo is a fantastic concept with helping to keep your hair refreshed and clean for a lot longer. 
The 2 dry shampoo's that I have been trying out are the Batiste dark & deep brown and this is the popular 1 that is used by all and sundry.
The dry shampoo it is up against is from the shop Savers though it does not have a name so we shall see.
First the Batiste: I do like this as it does work but for me, the whole can does not last very long. It lasted me literally 2 weeks and I needed to repurchase and at £3.99 a pop, it ends up costing me a small fortune when bought every 2 weeks. It does refresh my hair and I do find that I am only washing my hair now every other day but again for me, it is the price point. So, I was hoping the cheaper alternative does a much better job.

Savers Dry shampoo: I seriously hated the scent on this so much that I could only use it 3 times and that was 3 times too many. It smells of baby sick, I kid you not, It is awful. Please stay away from this dry shampoo as it is just terrible. It just left a white powder on my hair that left my hair looking grey and I am sorry, but that is a no no for anyone. I had to wash my hair because of just how much white powder was left behind even after brushing it. So for me, this is a big fat, Heck no.
I guess my search for a really good, dry shampoo continues.
How about you? Have you tried the Batsiste dry shampoo or the Savers option? What were your thoughts?






I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Until the next time, remember that lie is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.